Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thing 4 Photo Editing...


Before I begin, let me reassure you that the cup is empty! I realize it's very close to the computer but I know better.

Editing the photo was pretty easy and self explanatory. I took the original picture then cropped it and played with a few filters. It's nice to see all the new features that are being added regularly to edit photos with additional filters and memes.

The difficulty and tediousness in completing the task all began when I basically had to jump through hoops to upload then download them to the computer then upload them to the blog simply add photos to my post. There has to be a better way if teachers are expected to utilize this in the classroom. It wasted too much of my time/day on something that should have been relatively easy or at least simplified.

I would probably advise my teachers to steer clear of using this activity unless they themselves were comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Monica, instead of having your teachers steer clear of using this activity I would recommend having a campus professional development session that will focus on photo editing. I am glad that the cup was empty! :)

    ReplyDelete