Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thng 6 Screencasting with Educreations...


2.  I chose this link because when I taught reading, we used cartoons to teach inferencing to our students.

3. This video can be used at the beginning of the year to introduce the carton/inferencing concept to new students.




4.  I think this would be a great tool to utilize with students that may require reteaching or reinforcement. Students are able to view lessons and instructions as many times as needed.

5.  The only problems/limitations I foresee it that there are only a limited number of iPads per campus which would mean that teachers would have to check out the tablets from the librarian or wait for them to be returned from the previous user.

1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas. Your librarian will hopefully develop a good checkout/sign-up system for the iPads so that the process will run smoothly.

    ReplyDelete